In a setting that’s constantly evolving, one must follow suit to keep up. The Ritz-Carlton Central Park, New York has completely transformed, but it hasn’t forgotten its roots. Townhouse-inspired tranquility is complemented by works from NYC artists. A new Movement Studio meets the demands of modern living. And a food experience that flows from day to night at the new Contour gastro lounge replaces traditional dining.
- Day-to-night dining at Contour, a new gastro lounge celebrating luxury cocktails
- Revamped La Prairie Spa with new treatments aimed at timeless beauty
- Redesigned fitness center and new Movement Studio featuring virtual classes
- Transformed, townhouse-inspired hotel rooms with city and Central Park views
- Two new luxury hotel suites blending Manhattan history with bold, modern flair
- New residential-inspired Club Lounge with NYC culinary offerings and experiences